Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kadir Speaks....


Kathiravelu Pradeeban
Deviating from the typical technical blogs is the most attractive
feature of your blog, I would say. It's nice to see you sharing
the thoughts freely on the blog. It's like a one-to-one discussion.
Thanks. I have had a really nice time, like moving through a fresher
planet. I am happy to see more soon, in your collection...tc :)


hey........wow....that was such a wonderful thing to say!! I have to say, it was indeed a pleasant surprise! I keep technical stuff away from my blog. I am not at all about bits & bytes although i wound up with a CS degree by some twist of fate ;)

i have to admit i have a pretty poor collection of blog entries for someone who started blogging way back in 2006. But i am gonna pick that habit up from now onwards.

Thanks Kadir! u should have ideally passed out the complement in the morning ;) at least i would have batted throughout the day with gusto had that been the case!!!


Your blog is like a rainbow, with diverse ideas. I just enjoyed reading it, and would recommend it to my friends for a look.. :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you won't mind my calling you Kadir! I thought of publishing this little conversation we have had through Facebook in tribute to all those who have read & commented on my blog.

Thanks you guys, for the perfect stimulant & the perfect sweetner

1 comment:

Pradeeban Kathiravelu, Ph.D. said...

Thank you Sach for the post :)... Just had a chance to take a look at your blog, after a fortnight.... So nice to see more new posts.... :) Happy blogging!!!